tthe three landforms is a volcano, a mountain and a hillthe difference between a mountain and a hill is that the hill it´s not sow tallthe river victoria is in africaby Diana
1. answer2. answer3. answerby Mayra
PABLO CUADRADO:-Valleys and mountains and plains.-A mountain is taller.- In Africa
The 3 landfroms of an inland landscape are : mountai, plateu and plain.The diffence between a mountain and a hill is that the mountain is taller than the hill.The lake Victoria is in Africa. By Candela Orteu.
1. Answer: mountain, plain, valley2. Answer: a hill is a little mountain3. Answer: in AfricaBy Pilar
1.mountain,valley, plain.2.a mountain is taller than a hill3.in africaby :jaime 3A
1. mountains, valleys and plains.2. A mountain is higher than a hill.3. It is in Africa.by Javier
1.mountain,river,valley2. the mountain is very tall and the hill is little3.in africaby izan
1.plain,valley,mountain2.the mountain is taller than the hill3.the lake is in Africaby Paula Jimenez
-Mountains,valleys and plains.-The difference is thtat the mountains are very toll and the hill are not toll.-The Lake Victoria is in Africa. -Elisa.
1. Volcano, mountain and hill.2. Mountain is taller than the hill.3. Lake Victoria is in Africa.Carlota Diaz
1.Volcano mountain and hill.2.A mountain is taller than a hill 2.Lake Victoria is in AfricaBy:Marta
1º mountains ,valleys and plains 2º a mountain is very tall and a hill is small 3ºin africasofia
Plains,muontains and valleys.That the mountain is more elevated.Is in África. Óscar
1.- Mountains, hills and volcano.2.- Mountains are very tall but hills are not so tall.3.- Is a giant lake in Africa.By Pablo Galarón
1.Mountain, valley and plain.2.Mountains are very tall.3.In Africa.By Santiago Polo.
1.- Valley, mountain, plain2.-The mountains are very tall and hills are not so tall3.- The lake Victoria is in Africaby Sol Giménez Giner
1. valley, mountain and plain2. Mountains are very tall and hills are not so tall3. Lake Victoria is in Africaby Lucía González Arroyo
1. Valley, montain and lake.2. The montains are taller than hills.3. The Lake Victoria is in Africa.by Pablo Sánchez.
1ª- valleis, mountains and plains2ª- a montain are very tall but hill is not tall3º- in africaBy Gorka Vidal Sanchez
1. Valley, plain and plateau.2.Mountains are taller than hills3.Lake Victoria is in Africa.By Marco
1- Plain, valley and mountain2- That mountains are higher than hills3- In Africaby Leire
1. Relieve, mountain, plain2. Mountains are very tall and hills are not at all.3. Victoria´s Lake is in Áfricaby Claudia Sinead Rodríguez 3º A
1- Plain, valley and mountain2- The mountain is taller than the hill3- Lake Victoria is in Africa.By laura
Can you name 3 landforms of an inland landscape? Plain, plateau and valleyWhat's the difference between a mountain and a hill? A hill is short and a mountain is highWhere is Lake Victoria?In AfricaBy Carmen M.
1 plain plateau valley2 a hill is short and mountain is high3 lake victoria is in africaby Mateo